Friday, April 23, 2010

The Pork Knuckle Revival



















A scotch-induced interrogation can be very tiring for the interrogator. it can also cause a slew of side effects including, but not limited to, headache, nausea, and loss of appetite. These problems typically occur the following morning and can last anywhere from three to twelve hours. I fell victim to a rather nasty ten hour bug that forced me to nap through most of my first full day in Frankfurt. Weakened by another lost battle with self control, I awoke at four o’clock in the afternoon and headed down to Joy’s apartment for a slice of quiche (Grandma Kuhl’s special recipe) and some words of encouragement. Little did I know that Zach had devised an ingenious plan to rid me of my plague. Zach’s plan was simple, yet highly successful as it included the consumption of one full pig knuckle and a jug of Apfelwein. GOLDEN!! I think I shall call this miracle “The Pork Knuckle Revival”.

No comments:

Post a Comment