Sunday, January 17, 2010

How Could You Not Have Skype?

And on the seventh day, Mariana and Ryan looked back at what they had done and they were pleased, so they rested.

Then they got on Skype and called a few family and friends. I am a little behind on modern internet resources, so when Mariana's cousin introduced me to Skype last spring, I was immediately suspicious of how he came to possess such alien technology. So let me get this straight...you can sign up for free, talk to other skype users ACROSS THE WORLD for free, and you can SEE them...how is this possible? I don't know, but you are an idiot if you don't use it. You can also call a persons cell phone from HONG KONG, and it is $0.02 per minute. I have only just begun to scratch the surface with this new tool, but I am extremely pleased with it so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment