Monday, February 22, 2010

Another Painful Visit to the Thairopractor
















Would you ever say no to an hour long massage for $3.75 USD? Me neither, but due to my travels in Thailand, I will now take it in to serious consideration and humbly ask to see a "short" sampling of 'said' massage. I had successfully limited myself to only Swedish and foot massages (after my unfortunate torture session in Bangkok) for over a month when Mariana insisted that I get massage from a "very good" masseuse in the night market of Chiang Mai. My lower back was hurting, I had already had a fantastic 60 minute reflexology session from the same company, and the whole ordeal would only set me back $3.75 USD. I figured what the hell, why not? That's when I overheard the masseuse assuring Mariana that he could successfully MOVE my spine in one hour. For better or worse, right? So, I begrudgingly thanked Mariana, took a deep breath, laid down, and got the crap beat out me again. I am not sure if he moved my spine, but I have a feeling I will find out tonight when I board an overnight bus to Bangkok for ten hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment